What is the return method, and do I have to pay a return shipping charge?
There are two return methods：
1. Return label (Return via USPS)
Use our return label to postmark your return within 45 days from the purchase date, a $7.99 fee will be deducted per return package.
Note: If you are going to return multiple items from one order, please return them together using one Return label to avoid additional fees.
(Return by yourself with your own shipping method and at your own cost.)
1. The following items cannot be returned: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, jewelry, beauty and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
2. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packaging. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper return requests.
4. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
5. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out. We are not responsible for the return of non-EMERY ROSE products.
How To Return
Steps are easy to follow:
Your request will be processed within 5 business days after we receive your return. The refund will be issued to your original payment account.
Note: The original shipping fee is non-refundable.